Jul 2, 2009

Miss U Now!!!

'This is dedicated to some of my special friends who feel the same when they read this.'

I miss U now when I find no one around me for a company.

I miss U when I have something to share and finding no one.

I can't explain how much I miss U because even I don't know how much I do.


Time brought us together, but the same time took U away from me.


I don't know whether the same time may bring U back to me some day.


I'm learing to adjust with what I get than wasting my life fighting for what I want.


Missing is a rare feeling one can experience only if they have someone close to their heart.


I find time to say I miss U because it reminds me I posses someone special.


Missing is always good, I miss U just because I didn't loose U.


I feel happy every time I miss U because I still miss U.


"In my busy life, I find time to tell U


I MISS U

Because I want to make sure that U will

Remember me atleast when I say that."

3 comments:

  1. hey....i just simply loved it....nd hey i miss u....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to c tht u hav atleast a few to miss..not many ppl are blessed with that..

    ReplyDelete

Please be free to share your opinions and suggestions about my post and blog as well. Even criticisms will be taken in a positive way which help me corect my mistakes and impove the quality.

Please select the option NAME/URL and comment with your name and website address, if any, if you dont have a GOOGLE ACCOUNT.

Thanking you,
Abhishek

My Other Blogs!!!