Day after Day, Year after Year
I use to think, What "It's" all about.
Tears never say good bye.
Smile never remains so long.
I meet many like clouds on the sky.
The wind of fate carry them all.
Nothing I come across remains the same.
Everything get changed into memories.
Still everyday I use to think
What LIFE is all about...!
Lesson 1
-
This is a small attempt to learn some Telugu words and sentences which can
be used in the
day to day life in Andra Pradesh.
What is your name? - Mee Peru...
so you started enjoying your loneliness???
ReplyDeleteur writings give a feel like u hav faced many heart breaking situations..but its really gud to c ppl lik u sharing it with others cz the ppl who read ths are also travelling in the same boat in which u ppl r travelling or have travelled..Dont let it drown,,need to hear more frm u lik ths,,so pls post more n more until that boat gets overcrowded n ppl think of getting down frm it..
ReplyDelete